I’m hanging out in Chiang Mai. Hopefully staying put until the end of January.:
- Spending 30 hours or more a week on my business (and only real source of income).
- Being with my wife.
- Finishing the third draft of a novel.
- Beginners yoga 3-4 times a week..
- Reading, currently ‘Dirt Music’ by Tim Winton. Second time I’m going through it.
- Researching and pondering the idea of a non-profit.
- Making some travel websites with my wife and a friend.
- Playing Nintendo.
That’s it, everything else can go take a long walk off a cliff. Inspired by Derek Sivers.